Load Surfer Load Board Packages and Pricing Plans
|Plan||Month||1 Year||2 Years|
|Loadsurfer + Loadsolutions||$30||$180||$250|
If you are a carrier, finding just one or two loads on our site will basically pay for the subscription and from that point on every load you find will be frosting on the cake.
If you are a broker, finding trucks to cover just a few loads will pay for the cost of the subscription and from that point every load you cover with a truck you find on the site will be frosting on the cake.
Still not sure? Check out some of the features included with your subscription!
- Unlimited posting of your trucks
- When you post your truck, you can request E-Mail Alerts to let you know when there are new load postings that match your needs.
- You can also check the "My Truck Posting" page and see the very latest listing of all postings that match your needs.
- If it is a posting that will be repeated from time to time, you can save it as a template and then redate and repost it whenever the need repeats.
- You can also use templates to specialize in running between two cities and/or states. Simply let our site monitor postings of loads as they become available in and near your home city that are going to and near your preferred destination. Similarly, you should monitor potential loads to get you back home from around your preferred destination.
- When you run a dedicated lane, as you contact Brokers about loads that match your needs they will quickly become aware that you are someone who can help them cover loads they know match your needs.
- 100% Internet based – login from anywhere – even on your smartphone!
- Look for truck loads with the JD Guarantee. Any load with a green “money bag” icon indicates that J D Factors will factor that freight load on a non-recourse basis. Even if you don't factor with JD, they know who pays their freight bills and who doesn't!
- ProMiles mileage is shown for each load. These miles may vary somewhat from the mileage the broker is using because of various possible routes.
- Unlimited posting of your loads.
- When you post a load, you can request E-Mail Alerts to let you know when there are new truck postings that will be of interest.
- You can also check the "My Load Posting" page and see the very latest listing of all truck postings that match your needs.
- If it is a load posting that will be repeated from time to time, you can save it as a template and then redate and repost it whenever the need repeats.